Monday 19 August 2013

Day Two


So I am currently in WDW and no doubt happily having a dole whip float as I type! However it set me thinking, what preparations do people make prior to their trips? I know I do quite a bit so I thought, over the next few days, I would share and if I have missed anything, please please please tweet or email me to help fill in the blanks! Where do you go to on your first day? It has been a tradition to always go to Animal Kingdom so that will be my first stop. 

So after several rides on Everest, a safari and a rapid ride it will be off to flame tree BBQ for the most delicious meal of St Louis style ribs mmm. No doubt some pottering around, shopping and admiring the surroundings the call of the bargains will have kicked in so it will be off to the outlets! I hate these shops with a passion but the savings are great though I don't want to spend a long there. It's kinda like a military operation... 

Then I have to visit the Magic Kingdom, caught a boat to the Wilderness Lodge and eat dinner at the Whispering Canyon before heading back to the Kingdom just to soak up the atmosphere. There you have it... day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment