Tuesday 20 August 2013

Day Three


So I am currently in WDW and no doubt happily having a dole whip float as I type! However it set me thinking, what preparations do people make prior to their trips? I know I do quite a bit so I thought, over the next few days, I would share and if I have missed anything, please please please tweet or email me to help fill in the blanks!



An early start as I head over to the Magic Kingdom for a day starting with New Fantasyland. I can't wait to see the changes from twelve months ago. I have tried to avoid all others talk of the refurb and changes to make it feel fresh and new when I visit. As I saw it last time the twin Dumbo spinner had opened, Casey Jr, The Barnstormer and the train station all had opened so there is quite a lot to see. I'm a little unsure of how to attack the attractions. I have optimised a touring plans tour and have their data led attraction schedule so I will see how I fare with that. 


The thing I am looking forward to on day three is the evening meal at Be Our Guest Restaurant. I'm so excited. Will I get the grey stuff or won't I? Will I get to meet the beast, a character I haven't yet met? I cant wait. Whichever wing I end up in I don't mind as later in the holiday I intend to go back and each at the counter service so I can always eat in the other. 

To end day three I have reserved viewing for Wishes. Not sure about whether this will offer a good view or not, but it was part of the deal I got with Disney when I made my reservation so I will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment