Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day Four


So day four is going to be a look out of the window and see what the weather is doing. I have scheduled a day at blizzard beach, as I have yet to enjoy this fabulous water park. If the weather is good I will be there for opening if not I will just hit Magic Kingdom for an hour or so before going round Downtown Disney for an hour and indulging in a delicious sandwich from the Earl of Sandwich.

Then it will see my first trip to EPCOT and a must will be Spaceship Earth as it is closing for a week refurb so will be cool to see the before and after! No doubt Test Track will keep me occupied for awhile, as another attraction I haven’t seen since it had its refresh and Tron-ification. Again another first is dinner, Garden Grill. I have made this ADR so many trips before and for some strange reason always cancelled. This time I am standing firm and I will be enjoying the twirling restaurant and its family style offering.


How best to end the evening than Illuminations. This is my favourite of the three firework spectaculars at WDW and I have reserved viewing somewhere over by the Morocco pavilion.

So day four is over. The holiday is going far too quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment