Thursday 22 August 2013

Day Five


Day five is another park hopping day with the opportunity of extra magic hours at the Magic Kingdom I can’t resist a trip to hopefully get some shots on Main Street without the crowds.

As New Fantasyland has been toured in depth, this morning will start with Haunted Mansion and then Pirates. Unfortunately the Jungle Cruise is closed, insert massive unhappy face right here right now!

Lunch is going to be over at EPCOT and I am trying out Teppan Edo. I have heard really good things about this place and the menu reads really well. Plus it makes really good value on the dining plan as you all know I like to get the highest cost meals to really make the dining plan work! No doubt I will hit some character meet and greets and try to catch some good interactions before walking back to the monorail.

One thing this trip I am also trying to do is eat more at the resorts, especially counter service so today I will be trying out Gasparilla Grill over at the Grand Floridian. I love just sitting in this resort and relaxing and have already eaten in two of their eateries but this will be a new addition. Tonight also sees the first time I will be able to properly see wishes from my favourite personal spot on Main Street.

Bye bye day five!

No comments:

Post a Comment