Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

Writing this on 1st January 2013 I am looking back on what 2012 brought for me as a Disney fan. The most important event was the launch of The Minnie Minxes in early 2012, who can believe it has nearly been a year!

Later on in 2012 I was brought to the podcast, with eternal personal thanks to Kim. As a believer in fate I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and before I could blink I went from fan to host.
We both attended Mouse Meets in Birmingham back in May 2012. I was lucky enough to be on the winning quiz team and involved in the now infamous 'Petar poster-gate'. Kim visited Disney Land Paris for the first time and I returned to Walt Disney World. Most importantly this year were the friendships that came about from being involved in the Disney community.

So to 2013 sees our re-launch of this, our blog, all thanks to Simon and Jayne Phipps, who created a whole new range of images for the show and began the resurrection of this blog.

Look out for the next podcast - episode 25 out on Monday 7th January 2013, which can be subscribed to on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or linked to on our homepage, with news of our meet in Nottingham on 2nd February.

No comments:

Post a Comment