Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Disney Fantasy Trip Report...



Ed Fouché, Senior Vice President of Travel Industry Sales Americas, chronicles his journey on Disney Fantasy, the newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line® fleet. He is traveling with his wife and granddaughter.





Day 3: Last night my family and I had dinner in Enchanted Garden and it was amazing. The food was wonderful and the service impeccable. Julianna, my granddaughter, was treated like a princess and the staff catered to her every need. This morning my wife and I went to the fitness center as we needed to exercise after all the incredible food! We also enjoyed the relaxing Senses Spa & Salon.

Day 4: It's now midday Sunday, and we're just over 400 nautical miles from Ponta Delgada, Azores. The Disney Fantasy is making about 21 knots and we'll arrive in the Azores tomorrow morning. The ocean is calm and shows a depth of 16,000 feet.

Last night was "Dancing with the Characters" night at D Lounge. My granddaughter, Julianna, had a great time with Mickey, Minnie, and Chip & Dale. It's amazing the level of entertainment we provide for all ages aboard our ships. From movies in Buena Vista Theatre, to stage shows like "Disney's Believe" in the Walt Disney Theatre, entertainment for our Guests and their families is the best at sea.

My family and I are looking forward to taking a Disney Cruise Line Port Adventure tomorrow to explore Ponta Delgada. Disney Port Adventures are designed to accommodate all members of the family, including my multi-generation party of grandparents, parents and my granddaughter. We're looking forward to a day ashore before we head to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment